1. Understanding the basic sciences in the science of human body movement.
2. Apply the fitness tests and evaluation of the trainees and determine their level of fitness.
3. Understand the elements of fitness and training concepts to apply them in practical training.
4. Understanding the ways of motivation for the participants and ensuring their commitment to reach their health goals.
5. Recommendations for the training of special categories such as those related to chronic diseases or elderly people.
6. Demonstrate basic management skills for the personal trainer to ensure his success in dealing with clients professionally, which includes the skills of selling, marketing, financial management and others.
7. Know the basics of first aid and sports injuries by taking the necessary and sudden measures in the event of any accident or injury.
8. Understanding the basics of nutrition and the responsibilities of the trainer in terms of health and nutrition